The Vintage Fair Visits Birmingham

4 Mar

If you’re a fan of all things vintage and you live in or around the Birmingham area, then you should definitely check out the Vintage Fair when it hits The Custard Factory in Digbeth tomorrow.

Opening at 12pm at The Old Library, there will be stalls and stall of vintage clothing, shoes and accessories for men and women.

There’s also going to be a vintage tea party and a hair salon giving people retro makeovers.

I love everything vintage and I was so excited when I saw the news about this event. I’ll definitely be heading down and hopefully I can write about some great purchases too!

If you’d like to know more about the event or The Vintage Fair, visit their website here.

Do you love vintage clothing?

Bhavna

About these ads

8 Responses to “The Vintage Fair Visits Birmingham”

1. maria March 4, 2011 at 5:35 pm #

Oh I wonder if I can persuade my boyfriend to take me to this! I hope so

2. wardrobemag March 4, 2011 at 11:01 pm #

Oh I wish I could come along :( You’ll have to let us know what you get and I hope you find a faux fur coat like the one in that Vintage shop in Brighton!

Sunny x

3. Sabina March 5, 2011 at 6:56 am #

Ooww I’m very excited about this. Vintage accessories here I come!

Sabina x

4. daisychain March 5, 2011 at 11:19 am #

Oh how I wish I could go! x

5. Susie March 5, 2011 at 1:56 pm #

Wow–this looks amazing! I wish I could go to this!

6. leia March 6, 2011 at 9:53 am #

Looks like such fun!

7. Jennifer Fabulous March 8, 2011 at 8:10 pm #

Vintage fair?! Sounds like heaven to me! Oh, I wish I could go. It looks and sounds absolutely amazing. :)

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. A Day at the (Vintage) Fair « Wardrobe - March 9, 2011

[...] fashion, teacups, The Custard Factory, The Vintage Fair, Vintage If you’ve read my previous post, you would know that I was really looking forward to The Vintage Fair that came to Birmingham last [...]