Sugary Goodness at Wysteria Lane

12 Mar

If you’ve ever ventured inside the Pavilions shopping centre in Birmingham, you may have come across the wonderful Wysteria Lane shop. It’s full of little trinkets and perfect gifts, clothes and the most lovely staff, who once wrapped all of the birthday presents I had bought for someone even though only one gift was from their shop.

I was really excited to find out that the SS12 collection from Sugarhill Boutique is now available from Wysteria Lane. The pieces are all perfect for spring and with the weather hopefully taking a turn for the better, it would probably be a good idea to start investing in a spring/summer wardrobe. The phrase “red sky at night, shepherd’s delight” is a true saying isn’t it? Therefore, by my predictions, the weather should be good today! Hopefully good enough for some of these beauties.

Sugarhill Boutique Swallow Song Dress £52.99

Sugarhill Boutique Swallow Song Dress £52.99

Sugarhill Boutique Sail Away Sweater Dress £45.99

Sail Away Sweater Dress £45.99

Sugarhill Boutique carousel blouse coral Wysteria Lane £33.99

Carousel blouse coral, £33.99

Sugarhill Boutique Jo Jo Dress, £43.99 Wysteria Lane Pavilions

Jo Jo Dress, £43.99

I think I’m going to have to pop in store and check the collection out. You can also check out the Sugarhill Boutique online, although prices may vary from the ones featured on the blog.

Is it that time of year for these prints?

Bhavna

About these ads

6 Responses to “Sugary Goodness at Wysteria Lane”

1. kaie w. bird March 12, 2012 at 8:15 am #

That blue little number is uber delish!! Wow. And the pink shirt too. Great finds.

2. mel. March 12, 2012 at 8:35 am #

What a cute collection! These pieces are so pretty I wish I could get my hands on them.

Mel. x

3. goodtogoclothing March 12, 2012 at 9:17 am #

Nice blog post. Love the pictures.

4. Emily Jayne March 12, 2012 at 8:35 pm #

Oh wow, LOVE that carousel print blouse!

5. Jen March 13, 2012 at 9:08 pm #

Ooh Ive not heard of that shop but loving sugahill boutique at the mo! Will have the check it out!

Jen

6. Nicola March 15, 2012 at 4:41 pm #

Yey I have that blouse! look! http://www.shelovesoutfits.co.uk/2012/03/sugarhill-boutique-finds.html
    Ps. I’m back on the blogging scene, eek! Nicola x